Translated into seven languages, Cotton and Williams’ Practical Gastrointestinal Endoscopy 7th edition (PDF) has for the last 25 years been the basic primer for endoscopy around the world, providing concise, clinical and practical guidance on the basics of endoscopy practice, from patient positioning and safety, how to carry different endoscopic procedures, and the latest in therapeutic techniques and improvements in technology.
It’s key strength and reason for its popularity is its step-by-step, practical approach, particularly with the use of outstanding colour artwork to show the right and wrong ways to perform endoscopy. Add to this the weight and expertise of its author team, headed by Peter Cotton and Christopher Williams, and the ultimate result is an essential tool for all endoscopists and gastroenterologists, particularly trainees looking to improve their endoscopic technique.
Joining Peter Cotton, Christopher Williams, and Brian Saunders in the 7th edition are two stars in UK and US endoscopy, Jonathan Cohen and Adam Haycock. New to this seventh edition are: Approximately 35 high-quality videos illustrating optimum endoscopy practice, all referenced through “video eyes” in the text
- Key learning points in every chapter
- Self-assessment MCQs to test main learning points
- The latest recommendations and guidelines from the ASGE, ASG, UEGW and BSG.
- An online clinical photo imagebank to complement the line illustrations, perfect for downloading into scientific presentations
- Much more information on mucosal resection techniques and small bowel endoscopy—for capsule and “deep” enteroscopy
Cotton and Williams’ Practical Gastrointestinal Endoscopy: The Fundamentals 7th edition is fully modernised, masterful as ever, and once again, the best endoscopy manual for a whole new generation of endoscopists. and gastroenterologists.
NOTE: This sale only includes Cotton and Williams’ Practical Gastrointestinal Endoscopy: The Fundamentals 7e in PDF. No acces codes included.