THE REVISED AND UPDATED 9TH EDITION OF THE ESSENTIAL TEXTBOOK OF OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY
This classic textbook continues to provide the basic knowledge relevant to the practice of obstetrics and gynaecology. Comprehensive in scope, Dewhurst’s Textbook of Obstetrics & Gynaecology 9th edition (PDF) offers contributions from a noted panel of experts and contains an integrated approach that is designed to help deliver the highest possible care to patients.
Since the publication of the previous edition, there have been a number of obstetric breakthroughs that are addressed in this new edition. Written for both medical students and professionals, Dewhurst’s Textbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 9th edition is an authoritative, straightforward and practice-based guide to women’s reproductive health. This revised 9th edition follows the current career structure and progression of OBGYN trainees and covers all the topics required for MRCOG qualification. This important textbook:
- Contains information on gynaecologic oncology
- Presents the basics on menstruation and infertility
- Covers the basics of both obstetrics and gynaecology
- Offers information on foetal and maternal medications
- Includes recent breakthroughs and developments in the practice
- Reviews all phases of pregnancy from preconception to postnatal care
- Offers new chapters on psychiatric problems and maternal infection in pregnancy
The 9th edition of the internationally acclaimed textbook, provides up-to-date, clinically focused guidance for the successful practice of obstetrics and gynaecology.
NOTE: This PDF eBook is converted from an ePub, hence the page numbers will NOT match the physical book