Financial Statement Analysis 11th edition, emphasizes effective decision making and business analysis by investors, managers, analysts, and other stakeholders of the company. It continues to set the standard in showing college students the keys to effective financial statement analysis. The PDF book is set up in a 3 part framework which makes this ebook one of the best-selling textbooks in the market. It begins with an overview (chapters 1-2), followed by accounting analysis (chapters 3-6) and then financial analysis (chapters 7-11 and a Comprehensive Case). The textbook presents a balanced view of analysis, including both credit and equity analysis, and both earnings-based and cash-based valuation models. The 11th edition is aimed at accounting and finance classes, and the professional audience – as it shows the relevance of financial statement analysis to all business decision makers. The author:
- Uses numerous and timely “real world” examples and cases
- Focuses on analysis and interpretation of financial reports and their footnotes
- Draws heavily on actual excerpts from financial reports and footnotes
- Applies a succinct and concise writing style to make the material accessible
- Illustrates equity and debt valuation that uses results of financial statement analysis
P.S we also have Financial Statement Analysis 11th edition testbank, instructor manual and other resources for sale. Contact for more info.