Covering all of the clerkship’s core competencies, LANGE Q&A Psychiatry 11th edition (PDF) delivers more than 800 exam-style questions and answers with concise but comprehensive explanations of incorrect and correct answer options. The 11th Edition of this this trusted review simulates the USMLE Step 2 CK test-taking experience by delivering multiple-step clinical vignette questions and updates on the latest therapies for psychiatric disorders and diseases. Questions are carefully selected to match the style and difficulty level of what medical students will be facing on the test.
• Updated to reflect the DSM-5
• Review one subject at a time to pinpoint your weaknesses and strengths
• Understand why answers are incorrect or correct with detailed explanations
• Maximize your study time with questions that emphasize high-yield material
• Boost your score with a thorough review of the clerkship’s core competencies
• Build confidence and assess your knowledge with 800+ USMLE-style questions
• Cover the most amount of material in the least amount of time with the fast-paced Q&A format
• Bolster your preparation with two comprehensive practice exams, each with more than 115 questions
• Prepare with questions that have been thoroughly updated to match the difficulty level and content of the exam
• Sharpen your test-taking skills with clinical vignette questions that simulate what you will see on the actual exams
P.S we also have Lange Q&A Psychiatry (11th Edition) testbank, instructor manual and other resources for sale. Contact for more info.