Based on the popular review course from Harvard Medical School, The Brigham Intensive Review of Internal Medicine, 3rd Edition, (PDF) provides in-depth coverage on all specialties of internal medicine, as well as occupational medicine, psychiatry, palliative care, and geriatric medicine. Ideal for preparing for certification or recertification, this highly regarded ebook keeps you up to date with tremendous ongoing changes in the field, incorporating detailed discussions in each chapter, more than 600 review questions, numerous figures and tables, essential learning points, and more. The 3rd edition:
- Organizes 100+ chapters into 10 broad sections, with one additional section devoted to board simulation. Every chapter includes a section of multiple-choice questions.
- Shares the knowledge and expertise of leading authorities from Harvard as well as former chief residents at Brigham and Women’s Hospital, making this an excellent exam review tool as well as a general practice resource.
- Features a brand new, full-color design with all-new diagrams and color photos.
- Provides extensively revised information throughout, including more MOC-focused content.
- Includes 3 new chapters: Hepatitis B and C; Sedation Agitation-Sleep Deprivation; and Evaluation of the Dyspneic Patient.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the figures, text, and references from the ebook on a variety of devices.
NOTE: This sale only includes The Brigham Intensive Review of Internal Medicine, 3e, in PDF. No access codes come with the sale.